Yeah, that's what missing: log4j tags (<log4j:debug>Hello
World!</log4j:debug>). Interesting for me. I guess, I'll write an extension.

Anyways, in the Actions and FormBeans you can use log4j as usual.

Greetings,

Moritz.

This e-mail was successfully scanned by the FBI using the Carnivore(tm)
system and does not contain any military significant information.