It works well but is a bit slow when it comes to show properties of a Struts
tag, I already use Dreamweaver since the version 2 and see the growing of
that application and working now with Struts, my desire would have been to
be able to integrate directly Struts tags with DW and now it's done but I
think that some work should be done about this slow getting of properties.

Daniel WAMARA