According to an article I just read in Java Developer Journal (November
Issue) you can have a JSP Page without a form bean. The syntax is as
follows:

<action   path="/main"
          type="addressbook.MainAction"
</action>

The action would forward to the specific jsp ... in your case it would be :
return new ActionForward("/main.jsp");

Hope this helps.

Lou