Hi!
help! I am trying to run the struts web example shipped with struts 1.0 on
an iPLanet web server 4.1 environment.
I have already added the struts.jar into the iPlanet classpath. and also
placed the directory of the *.tlds into the classpath.. and of course I also
placed the directory of the *.classes into the classpath of iPlanet.  now I
am encountering this error message...
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to open taglibrary
/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld : null at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener.handleDirective(JspParseEve
ntListener.java, Compiled Code) at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DelegatingListener.handleDirective(DelegatingList
ener.java:119) at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser$Directive.accept(Parser.java, Compiled
Code) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java, Compiled Code)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1022) at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1018) at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java, Compiled Code) at
com.netscape.server.http.servlet.NSServletEntity.load(NSServletEntity.java:2
30) at
com.netscape.server.http.servlet.NSServletEntity.update(NSServletEntity.java
:149) at
com.netscape.server.http.servlet.NSServletRunner.Service(NSServletRunner.jav
a:463)
is there something wrong with my references?! or are there any necessary
steps that i need to make.
thanx in advance...
regards,
Henrik