I have a form where the user can add and delete values in a collection (by
submitting the form with different params). When they are done
adding/deleting they can hit a 'save' button to invoke an action to save
the data to a database and display a results page.

But if the user hits the browser back button, the last action they invoked
on the data entry screen is invoked. If it was an add, another item is
added to the collection, which although wrong is harmless.

If it was a delete, then an exception array out of bounds is thrown because
the collection no longer contains the previously deleted value.

How can I prevent the user doing a double add/delete? Do I need to use a
transaction token?

Thanks

Rob Breeds