--- Begin Message ---
Hi!
I'm new to that Struts thing. I changed our Web site servlet to the
"ActionServlet with XML config" design in a day or so and it works fine
BUT there does not seem to be anyway to trap logical errors (I'm not
talking about errors in a JSP page here): like let's say you change an
action mapping from "myaction.do" to "myaction2.do"; if you refer to
that URL in 10 pages and you forget to update 1 of those links, the user
will get a very ugly stack trace message in the browser, coming from the
ActionServlet and printed by the Web container. Obviously, you could
trap those errors by whatever Web container mechanism (we're using
WebSphere 4), but isn't Struts also a bit about encapsulating the Web
container?... Alain
begin:vcard
n:Renaud;Alain
tel;fax:514-931-4818
tel;work:514-931-4433
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.logibro.com
org:Logibro Inc.;Re-engineering
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Analyst
adr;quoted-printable:;;3500 Maisonneuve W.=0D=0ASuite 1400;Montreal;QC;H3Z 3C1;Canada
fn:Alain Renaud
end:vcard
--- End Message ---