I am trying to get a simple application up and running under Weblogic 5.1
(sp 8) and getting stuck on about the first step :-(. It looks as though
struts has problems translating mappings. This is my jsp:

        <%@page contentType="text/html"%>
        <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>

And the corresponding entry in struts-config.xml is OK, 'cause this displays
a fine form tag under Tomcat. Is there some known limitation on Weblogic? I
am using prefix matching in my app, could this be the problem?

Thanks for any input.

PS Upgrading Weblogic is not an option for me: this is part of a larger app.
Mark Schenk                     |       Ceci n'est pas une signature
Blackboard Project Manager      |
Delft University of Technology  |E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dept.: DTO                      |Phone:  +31 152785448 (85448)
Room: LB00.680                  |Fax:    +31 152786359