You can wrap the textarea inside a table. You may also want to take a look at:

   http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg01251.html

At 06:33 pm 22-11-2001 +0530, you wrote:
>hi all
>
>we dont have any maxlength attribute for textArea in struts, can anyone tell
>me how to give a restriction on input characters on text area field
>
>thanks a lot in advance
>mahesh
>
>--

John Yu                       Scioworks Technologies
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]         w: +(65) 873 5989
w: http://www.scioworks.com   m: +(65) 9782 9610

Scioworks Camino - "Rapid WebApp Assembly for Struts"