Hey all, I realize that this is off subject, but I wonder if anyone here(I'm
sure there is) has installed Tomcat 4.0 to run as a jsp container for
Apache.  If so, can you tell me how to configure it.  I cant find the
documentation.  I tried setting up the way I did tomcat 3.x, but Apache
threw an error saying it couldn't find the working file. Here is the include
im using in the Apache config file:

Include "C:/Program Files/Apache Tomcat 4.0/conf/mod_jk.conf-auto"

Please Help

Todd.