I am using nested EJB value object in my form. For
example, the jsp fields maybe looks like this,

The problem arised when I retrieved a record from the
entity bean and populate the jsp form and ready for
the user to modify and update.  Specifically, if I
don't specify the hidden Id field <html:hidden
property="user.userId" /> in the jsp form then the Id
property in value object resets to null.  Is there
anyway I can prevent this from happening?

Thanks,

Hai Hoang