I would like to write a method in a ActionForm to retrieve values from a
database based on Locale set for the current user so I can use them in
But I can't see the way to get the Locale.

public final class RoomForm extends ActionForm {
  public void reset(ActionMapping mapping, HttpServletRequest request) {
  }

  public ActionErrors validate(ActionMapping mapping, HttpServletRequest
request) {
    return errors;
  }

  public Enumeration getLabels() {
   // Here I want to set the language so I need to get Locale.
    String language = "en"
    ?????
    return (Facade.getInstance().getLabels(language));
  }
}