hello friends,
 i have asked this question before also and am asking the same again..i know
that this is not the right forum but i am desperate. i am using dbtag library
from jakarta-tablibs.....am am desperately trying to configure the same , and
this is my second stint at this..i have failed successfully at  this a month
ago..i am using the documentation that is given with the tag lib...
surprisingly i have also used a tag library from coldjava for file uploads and
that took me just 10 minutes to configure with help available on-line from them
all the time( they are really excellent at that)....
now i want to get this thing stated and have tried out all the combos..this is
the jsp code and also the error that is appearing

<%@ taglib uri="/web-inf/dbtags.tld" prefix="sql" %> ---i have tried eveything
with this including the one given in the docs
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/dbtags
and this is the error code

Internal Servlet Error:

org.apache.jasper.compiler.CompileException:
D:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\dbtags\tagusage.jsp(17,3)
Unable to load class org.apache.taglibs

could someone help me out