You can extend ActionMapping to include whatever property you need.

(1) Specify your ActionMapping class in the web.xml

        <init-param>
                <param-name>mapping</param-name>

<param-value>com.mycompany.mypackage.MyActionMapping</param-value>
       </init-param>

(2) Use

<set-property property="yourProperty" value="yourValue" />

to set it in the ActionMapping.

(3) In your Action, cast the mapping parameter to your mapping class,
and retrieve your property.

See also
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg08755.html

Marcelo Caldas wrote:

> I'm already using the Parameter="..." for something else...
> Any other Ideas?

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/struts/