Hello evreybody,

in an action class SourceAction I am setting a variable in the session

SourceBean sourcebean = new SourceBean();
sourcebean.setSource(  myform.getcommand());
session.setAttribute("source", sourcebean);

in the jsp file I want to do the following

<%
SourceBean mysourcebean = (SourceBean)session.getAttribute("source");

if(mysourcebean!=null) {
String includefile= mysourcebean.getSource();
%>

<%@ include File ="  <%= includefile%>  %>    // this is not working ----->
ERROR:   file <%= includefile%> not found

<%}

else {%>
<%@ include File ="  welcome.jsp>  %>

<%}%>