Hi all,
We're trying to use the file upload package with little success...
Is there an example of how to use the DiskMultipartRequestHandler anywhere
(the Struts file upload example doesn't seem to use it), as we have tried
and always receive the following problems:

1)      The files are being uploaded into the webapps/work/DEFAULT/[appname]
and not into the temp directory as specified in web.xml

2)      getAllElements() returns no elements

Can anyone help out with a sample of working code or some pointers as to
what may be going wrong?

Many thanks
Rgds
Dave

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, please notify the sender of this email
immediately. You should not copy, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.
the views of Capco.

http://www.capco.com