I've ended up by making a upload module in Struts (thanks to those who
helped) but now I got a problem with the temporary file struts-created : it
seems that I can't delete it with the destroy() method.

I've try to create a Security manager to check if I had permission to delete
the file but the result was that I had none.

try
{
scman.checkDelete(file.getFilePath());
}
catch (SecurityException sexc)
{
}

So I created a new Filepermission for being able to set a new permission of
deletion over the file

try
{
scman.checkDelete(file.getFilePath());
}
catch (SecurityException sexc)
{
FilePermission filepermission = new FilePermission(file.getFilePath(),
"delete");
try
{

but I still have that permission and making all the uploads I'm doing just
for thest could lead to a huge quantity of files, so how could I get ride of
that ?

Daniel WAMARA