I am trying to use templates to handle presentation layout.  The issue
Im having is that I would like some of my content to go through the
servlet controller.  For example,  one of my pages looks like this:

Example.jsp
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/taglibs/struts-template.tld" prefix="template"
%>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/taglibs/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %>

<template:insert template="/hometemplate.jsp">
 <template:put name="header" content="/header.jsp" />
 <template:put name="menu" content="/navigation.jsp" />
 <template:put name="content" content="/hardware.do" />
 <template:put name="footer" content="/footer.jsp" />
</template:insert>

My problem is that I get an error in the "content" (which maps to
hardware.do)  frame which says:

"javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Servlet Exception"

Any ideas???

Pete Serafin