1.  I have the web.xml with the ApplicationResources in it.
2.  I have the tag struts-html at the top of my jsp page.
3.  I am saving errors in the action and forwarding to input..
        in Action I have:
                        errors.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR,
                            new
ActionError("error.detail",e.getCauseMessage()));

        I save:         if (!errors.empty()) {
                        saveErrors(request, errors);
                    saveToken(request);
                        return (new ActionForward(mapping.getInput()));
                    }

I have the applicationResources.properties and it includes an
errors.detail={0}

I know there are errors on the Web serer, I can see the printstacktrace an
the logs.

<BODY bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000" class="BGTop">

But, Does not output anything...
Help.

Unless you are the addressee  (or authorized to receive for the addressee),
you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete or destroy the message.

Thank you.