Hello All,

I render a table through my jsp page. The user can sort the table by
clicking on each of the column headers. When the user clicks on the column
header, an Action is invoked and the data that is used to render the table
is sorted accordingly and placed back into the session. Now the control is
forwarded to the jsp that renders the table with sorted data/

I have got some feedback that using Action for things like sorting a table
is an overkill. what is suggested that each table column should point to a
jsp which should use a custom tag library to sort the table.

I am unable to decide which approach to take and why.

Can someone help me on this.

regards,
Abhishek.

A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
John A. Shedd

    *****     *****     Abhishek Srivastava
    ***  /_  __ ***     Hewlett-Packard - Solutions Organization
    **  / / /_/  **     19 Cunningham Road. Bangalore -560052.
    ***    /    ***     phone +91 80 2251554 Extn:1532
    *****     *****     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]