Hi,

I have come across a very peculiar error.
I have built an application on my computer using Struts/Tiles and it works
like a charm , however when i move it to another computer i get a very
strange error message.

My computer is Windows 2000 Professional, running resin v2.0.2. When i move
it to another Windows 2000 professional computer the site works fine. If i
move it to Windows XP or Windows Advanced Server or if i try to run it in
resin 2.0.4 , i get the following error message :-

500 Servlet Exception
java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
org/apache/struts/tiles/ActionComponentServlet,
method: processValidate signature:
(Lorg/apache/struts/action/ActionMapping;Lorg/apache/struts/action/ActionForm;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletResponse;)Z)
IncoÂ
        at java.beans.Beans.instantiate(Beans.java:207)
        at java.beans.Beans.instantiate(Beans.java:51)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.Application.instantiateServlet(Application.java:2804)
        at com.caucho.server.http.Application.createServlet(Application.java:2753)
        at com.caucho.server.http.Application.loadServlet(Application.java:2711)
        at com.caucho.server.http.Application.initServlets(Application.java:1763)
        at com.caucho.server.http.Application.init(Application.java:1698)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.VirtualHost.restartApplication(VirtualHost.java:1340)
        at com.caucho.server.http.VirtualHost.getInvocation(VirtualHost.java:992)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.ServletServer.getInvocation(ServletServer.java:935)
        at com.caucho.server.http.ServletServer.serviceTop(ServletServer.java:845)
        at com.caucho.server.http.HttpRequest.handleRequest(HttpRequest.java:213)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.HttpRequest.handleConnection(HttpRequest.java:158)
        at com.caucho.server.TcpConnection.run(TcpConnection.java:140)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

I have searched the message boards, and my page is not big at all(its a
login screen). All i am using is Cedric's tiles componentdefinitions.xml to
load my top and submenu's. I have tried everything but it just does not
work. I have even rebuilt my computer and it works on it perfectly but just
would not work on any of the production boxes? can anyone help or has a
similar problem?