From: John M. Corro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 2:24 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Best Struts Web Server

Jason (or anyone else that has experience w/ both),

How would you rate resin to orion?  I've done minor playing w/ Orion,
but
haven't had the opp. to use it in a project as of yet.  Haven't touched
resin yet.  Performance benchmarks I saw a while back put Orion and
Resin in
the same overall performance ballpark.