Dear all,

I am trying to deploy Struts in Visual Age.
For this I am trying to change the web.xml file of Struts into a web.webapp
file, which can be understood by Visual Age.
Is there a more simple way of deploying struts under Visual Age 3.5.3?
(Visual Age doesn't support the automatic deployment of war files, which is
only a feature of IBM websphere).

Kind regards,

Bernardus Bol

This Mail has been checked for Viruses
Attention: Encrypted mails can NOT be checked!

**

Diese Mail wurde auf Viren geprueft
Hinweis: Verschluesselte mails koennen NICHT auf Viren geprueft werden!