From: Joanna Chan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 1:00 PM
To: "Struts Users Mailing List"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Submitting a form bean

Dear all,

Wonder if anybody knows how to attach a form bean to the HTTP session so
that the bean can be submitted at the end of a series of jsp input form
pages?
The bean basically has fields which span over several jsp pages. I want to
instantiate the bean only at the first page and populates its fields along
the way. Then I will submit the bean at the end page.

Thanks