your search parameter.  I haven't played with templates yet so I can't help with the
second question.

Brian

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/11/01 08:15am >>>
I think my original questions were lost due to other asking their questions
on top of it.

So, here goes again:

Ok, I'm a newbie to struts.

My first question, where can I find a history of this mailing list.

Second:
I am attempting to put together a template like the following

 _____________________________
|  <header>                  |
 _____________________________
|        |          |        |
______________________________
|  <footer>                  |
______________________________

The header, left, right and footer sections are included into the form:

userMaintenance.jsp
<%@ include file="/nav/header.jsp" %>
<%@ include file="/nav/left.jsp" %>
// code for <center form>
<%@ include file="/nav/right.jsp" %>
<%@ include file="/nav/footer.jsp" %>

Problem:  left.jsp contains a form that allows the user to set session
variable information. Since my forward success="/userMaintenance.jsp", none
of the code for "sessionMaintenanceAction" or "sessionMaintenanceSaveAction"
gets called.

What is a proper way to accomplish this?

Thanks,
 John Collard
 Senior Systems Analyst
 UtiliCorp United Information Technology