From: Keith Bacon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 6:19 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: access a Collection from JSP page

Hi.
I prefer to store beans in request rather than form
bean.
Action class fetches data from business logic & places
it in request for jsp to access.
This is a simpler structure, only go via the form bean
when necessary.

When using options type tags the collection is in the
request & the get/set methods for selected items are
in the form - gets a bit tricky really, but I still
prefer to keep the form bean as small as possible.
Any body agree?
Keith.

*