From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 9:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Form validation before pop-up window openning

Hi,

I have a form with several buttons in it, one of them is a "save" button,
that opens a pop-up window where you fill the name under which you want to
save the informations you filled in the opener form.

My problem is that I would like to validate the opener window before
openning
the pop-up window, using the validate(mapping,request) method of my
ActionForm.
Do you know a way to do so ?? Is it possible to call struts methods in the
javascript script
that open the pup-up window ??
If I use the same action and actionform for the opener form and the pop-up
form, can I validate the openner before openning the pop-up form ????