I would be very interested in being considered for this role.

Working for the past year to write webAppWriter, a jsp/struts/expresso app that writes
jsp/struts/expresso apps, this is very familiar territory, and one that seems pretty
easy once it is repetitive.

Samples for your review (10 minute versions) are on the webAppWriter site, and are
numberous and varied.

I am doing a similar mentoring thing for a company here in Dallas.

--
Pete Carapetyan
http://datafundamentals.com

Open standards technology for commercial profitability