From: Knee, Jeff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 4:53 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: struts.net?

Oh boy!  Did I just hear someone yell "fire" in a movie theater full of
firemen?!?

Hopefully, the majority of the firemen will remain calm and we won't see
Peter get crushed to death but firemen trying to (constructively or not)
help Peter see "the light."

(Apache.org seems to me to be quite happy in the J2EE model.)

+= Jeff Knee