-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Keith Bacon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet am: Friday, December 14, 2001 3:00 PM
An: Struts Users Mailing List
Betreff: Re: possible to keep old and new values inside of a form bean

Hi Fehmi.
I think you should do things like this in your Action
class rather than the Form bean - which should
strictly be used for data that goes from forms to
Action class & vice versa.
This is part of your business logic (or maybe of DB
integrity checking) - so if your system is large(ish)
you'll want to have that logic in classes called from
your Action class.
Keith.

--- "Hudayioglu, Fehmi"