yes, this might help. But I haven't found any code example yet.

Maris

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Bacon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 3:32 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: form bean populated from wrong request

In Struts a request is forwarded to another jsp - &
those parameters are part of the 'request'. In the
case where the 1st jsp exams the request & routes it
to an appropriate action to handle it you might want
struts to work as it does now.

It's common to have code in your action class that
detects whether it was started from it's form being
posted or elsewhere. (lots of posts about how to test
for this). If coming from elsewhere you just ignore
whatever values are in the formbean.
Does this help?
Keith.