Subject: Re: This would be a question for Kyle Brown, however ...
From: Vic Cekvenich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
I disagree with the statement.  I want to use as little technology as
possible to leverage it to be productive. I too looked at integrating
other, but it turns out YOU DO NOT NEED anything else but Struts.

For Portal, use tiles with RSS for Content Syndication and XSLT. Much
better and practical then anything else I have seen. (I create a table
in PostgreSQL that matches RSS plus some fields that rank what to display).

Vic