Hello Nathan,

NC> Hi,

NC> does struts support different formats for numbers dependent upon the locale
NC> of the user?  I've had a look in the bean write tag code which seems to
NC> indicate using keys such as org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.format.float.
NC> Should this be used in the Application.properties and
NC> Application_de.properties files e.g:

NC> org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.format.float=###,###,###,###,###.###

NC> Cheers Nathan

Yes, you can define format string for every locale you use. You can
define default format string as

  org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.format.float=###,###,###,###,###.###

or you can define special format for every locale and specify it in
bean:write tag with 'formatKey' attribute -

  may.float.format=####.####

  <bean:write name="floatValue" formatKey="may.float.format"/>

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]