From: Tony Ziolkowski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19 December 2001 08:13
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help - new struts user questions

I am planning to use struts in a Jetty environment and am just starting to
play with jetty. There's some things I don't understand. The installation
documentation refers to my 'web application'. Is that the jetty application?
If it is, the installation guide refers to copying files into the web
application WEB-INF/lib directory. The jetty installation doesn't have such
a directory.

I have just copied the .war files into a struts directory and modified the
demo.xml files as documented. How do I access the struts stuff contained in
those .war files?