I notice this slow performance of Netscape too, but only if Netscape
and Tomcat run on the same machine (typically during development).

If they run on different machines I don't see any Netscape
performance problems. Do you observe the same?

Gabe

"Struts Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)" wrote:

> Subject: Netscape 4.7x slow with Tomcat/Struts combination!
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Dalibor42)
>  ===
> Why is Netscape so slow when submiting to Struts running with Tomcat?
> Netscape 4.7x version are in question.
>
> IE is very quick but NN is few times slower.
> Does anyone know why?
>
> It there a way to make it faster?
>
> --
> e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> emajl : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ICQ # : 129068041
> phone : 1ABACA@098

Gabriel Sidler
Software Engineer, Eivycom GmbH, Zurich, Switzerland