Peter,

Try this

Those bean conversion rules get me every time...

-----Original Message-----
From: Kuntz Peter, NY [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 1:55 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: hidden fields

I have a problem with the <html:hidden> tag. I tried the following:

I also implemented a FormBean which is associated with the jsp where
this
form is in. This bean has a getAction() and setAction(String) method. I
assumed that the 'Action' property of this FormBean will be set when
this
form is submitted. Somehow I couldn't manage to make this happen. Am I
missing here something or is there a bug in this tag.