From: Ajay Chitre [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 11:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Creating reports in PDF format

Hello,

I have created a struts based web application which, among other things,
allows users to create reports based on certain selection criteria.  A new
user requirement has come up which requires the reports to be displayed
in PDF format (and Excel).  Has anybody done anything similar in the past?
 I would greatly appreciate your help.

I recall seeing emails regarding a simillar issue, but I can't find them
in the mail archives!  Please help.

Thanks.

Ajay Chitre

Diligent Team, Inc.