Hi,

I tried to use logic:iterate to populate a table. I used
<logic:iterate id="i_tableArr" name="keyTableArray" indexId="row_index">
</logic:iterate>

KeyTableArray is the attribute, which contatains an ArrayList.

When I try to run the the application, it gave me the following error:

org.apache.jasper.compiler.CompileException: Unable to find setter method
for attribute: indexId

Can anybody tell me why this happens?  I would appreciate if an example of
how to use iterate to populate a table is provided.

Xin