Hi,

I have encountered a strange problem.

I am writing codes that dynamically generate pdf and display in IE. I use
Sitraka's JC Class pagelayout 4.5.1 to generate pdf. I set contentType to
"application/pdf" and set actionForward to null.
It worked fine in tomcat test environment 3.2.3 on Windows platform.

Then, I try to run the codes in weblogic 5.10 in linux. It generates pdf
fine, but cannot display it in IE browser. I then changed contentType to
something wrong to force the IE to save it into a file. It turned out to be
a perfectly good pdf file. But, when I use the correct contentType, it just
cannot show in IE.

Has anyone encountered this kind problem before? What's you solution?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

-Yao Zhu