From: l str [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 6:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: selecting a row in a table with a checkbox

Hi,

I have a question about usage of a checkbox. I have looked in the
archive
whether somebody already posted the problem, but I couldn't find
anything.
My problem is: I have a table where the rows contain information and
some
cells have to be filled in by a user. When the checkbox in the first
cell of
a row is checked, I need to get all the information in that row. But how
do
I do that? How do I know which row is selected? And how do I get the
information that is filled in by the user?
Any help would be welcome. Thanks a lot,

Lilian Teitsma