Hi,

I have a form that has a Boolean property that in the form reset method is
reset to false.
This form is used over two pages. In the first page there is a checkbox that
the user can select to modify this Boolean property. This page is submitted
to an action class that just forwards to the second page. In the second page
I display the checkbox value. After the second page the form is submitted to
another action to process.

The problem. In the first page the checkbox works correctly. In the second
page, which is a summary page of selections on the first page, the form
values are shown correctly. When the second page gets submitted to the last
action class, the checkbox is reset to false and that is the value that the
action class gets.

I know that the second page, even though it only displays the values shown
in the first page, is calling the reset method of the form. I need the reset
method to set the Boolean to false because the user might go back a page and
uncheck the checkbox.

Does anyone have any experience of using checkboxes when the form goes over
multiple pages? Any ideas on how I can fix this.

Thanks a lot of any help.

Alex