Hi,

I have a question about the <html: button> tag. The discription about the
"property" attribute of that tag is the following: "Name of the request
parameter that will be included with this submission, set to the specified
value.". And additionally the "value" attribute has the following
will also be submitted as the value of the specified request parameter."

As far as I understand these descriptions I would expect the value of the
specified parameter in the HttpServletRequest object. That means when I call
the getParameter(String) method with the specified name of that button tag I
would expect to retrieve the value specified in the tag.
I tried to do this but it didn't work. Am I wrong with my assumption.

Peter
DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you