Mark,

You might try going directly to the template-included
page instead, to see what is happening on that page....
Change the URL in the browser to something like
<app url>/accountaccess/te/maintenance.jsp. It might
be that whatever the real problem is will still turn up
outside of the context of the template....

Vaughan.