Happy new year

Everyone here must have written a Logon action and Login form bean.
Has any used jakarta's  HttpConnection class?

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/api/org/apache/commons/httpclient/HttpConnection.html

I have an idea to perform a very basic single sign-on to another server FOO.
I want to add SSO to my Login action class.
First I could create a connection to a server and then send the username
and password to the FOO http server. I wait for the http servlet response
which will be a cookie or a session id encoded URL. I want to save
the session id from the FOO server in the real session.

Has any one done this before?

Also more info at
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/api/index.html

--
Peter Pilgrim                 ++44 (0)207-545-9923

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender