From: William Shulman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 8:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: taglib question

Here is something I have been having trouble with:

(1) Imagine I have written the tag library defined in foo.tld
(2) Image I am also developing many webapps that use foo.tld

Question:

when I deploy my webapps, must I have a copy of foo.tld in each and
every webapp that uses it? Thus, if I have 10 webapps,  must I maintain
10 copies of foo.tld?

If this is the case then that seems strange to me. Is there any way to
refer to tld files with absolute URIs (like file: or http:)? What is a
common approach for deling with this?

thanks in advance
-will