From: Narendranatha R Sajjala [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 12:45 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: controller servlet session lost

Hi,
we are using 5 web servers WeblogicEnterprice where all my jsp's and
servlets are residing,
and we have a cluster of WLS for EJB's. Load balancing on webservers is
done
by third party
software. Now the problem is first time user hits the website the load
balancer transfers the request to
one webserver where controller servlet is invoked  but next request from
the
same user may transferred to another webserver based on
load on loadbalence at that time ,i am loosing the session. is there any
solution for this problem.
i don't want to cluster webservers.

narendra
[EMAIL PROTECTED]