Hi all,

First let me say that I know absolutely nothing about HTML. However that
doesn't deter me.
I'm trying to create a wizard framework in struts, you know the sort where
the are a number of pages linked by "next' and 'back' buttons.
So I have these buttons on my forms and need the action bean to determine
which button submitted the form. Looking at the documentation it seems that
I can use a 'property' attribute on my <html:submit> tags and according to
the manual 'Name of the request parameter that will be included with this
submission, set to the specified value'. However when I examine the request
attributes for all my submit buttons in the action bean after the form has
been submitted, the attributes have no (null) values.
I would be grateful if someone can point me in the right direction.
Dave

This message contains official information which is intended
for the use of the addressee(s) only.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.
You should not further disseminate or copy this message
in any way.