I'm trying to get access to the MessageResources object that, according to
the docs, is an application scope bean. I need to build an href in this
manner:

"/refend.html"%>">Click here
  </a>

Of course, this doesn't work (with single quotes, either, as suggested for a
similar problem on this list). I've worked around it like this:

  <% MessageResources resources =
             MessageResources.getMessageResources("com.foo.bar.Resources");
     String locale = resources.getMessage("footer_locale");
  %>
  </a>

but I'd like to avoid the scriptlet. What name is the MessageResources
object registered as in the application scope, so I can use bean:define to
get at it? Or is there another way to accomplish this without using the
scriptlet (no, I don't want to put the entire href in the resource file).
Thanks.
--
Jim Tomlinson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]