Hi

I iterate through a collection without any problem, but now I want to add a
checkbox for each row.  I used the following in my jsp page:

<logic:iterate id="role" name="myBean" property="allRoles" >
                <bean:write name="role" property="name"/>
        <bean:write name="role" property="name"/>
        <bean:write name="role" />
</logic:iterate>

If I remove the multibox tag I iterate successfully, but with the iterate
tag I'm getting:

javax.servlet.ServletException: No getter method available for property
testChecked for bean under name org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN

Thank You
Danie