welcome to struts,
I'd need more info - more of the error stack trace.
Also maybe the struts-config entry for the action class involved.

If this is from your jsp maybe it refers to the form bean but you've started the jsp
directly
(localhost:8080/myapp/myJsp.jsp) rather than through the action mapping
(localhost:8080/myapp/myJsp.do)
Keith.
PS struts is a wee bit painful at 1st but you'll soon get the hang of it