    >> I could be mistaken, but this seems related
    >> to the issue I noticed recently,
    >> which is that the "property" attribute (and
    >> apparently, the "name"/"property"
    >> pair, in the "indexed" case) is improperly
    >> "overloaded" to serve two purposes,

    Frank> I agree with you that there are many ways one might want to
    Frank> map the collection to the radio buttons and the limited set
    Frank> of html:radio properties can't handle all the reasonable things
    Frank> one might want to do.

    Frank> You should submit your proposal.  Can it handle the scenario
    Frank> that Dave Hay also raised?

If you're referring to his example in his response to your original note, with
the values of "on", "off" and "deferred", I would say my proposal wouldn't
really be useful there.  My impression (I haven't used them yet) is that by
using indexed properties, the resulting HTML component name is a little more
useful (and provides a little more context).